Monday, May 21, 2012

There Are NO Words

A picture is worth a thousand words...


This is pretty much how I feel right now about my master bathroom vanities.  

I was looking at them today and just noticed that the sinks don't have overflow holes!  I called the cabinet maker who provided the top and they tried to tell me that they do not put overflow holes in the sinks....okay.... then why is there a drain channel in the sink casting for a overflow hole?!?  I also asked about a delivery date for the new drawer and counter for my make up area and I got well I think a week or two...so vague!

  This is the last thing I am going to be in charge of.  Rich has got it from here on out....I can't take it.  Everything I have done that has to do with construction has been trouble.  I am sticking with picking things out  for the house; however getting them here and installed is up to Rich!

All that said, if this is my biggest problem right now, I have it pretty darn good!  

Thanks for letting me vent ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment