Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weekend Happenings


 Rich will be entertaining you this evening through this blog post.

Last Saturday, we decided to throw away 100 years of technological advancement and travel to the city of Chickamauga ("Home of the Civil War!"-Callie) by rail. My grandfather joined us, and while he enjoyed the trip, he has made hundreds of trips by train as he worked for the railroad for 40 years, so it was a bit of a bore for him in that regard. Nevertheless, the train ride was enjoyed by all. Instead of commentating each photo, I think it would be much more interesting if the reader filled in the blanks with their own idea of what is happening. I will fill in one AT RANDOM to give you an idea of what to do. Enjoy!


"DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOU"















1 comments:

  1. That was supposed to be my Marilyn Monroe face, not my gang face! I guess I need to work on it...

    ReplyDelete