Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Mantel

 I am thoroughly enjoying my mantel!  I can not thank my papaw enough for hand crafting such a beautiful piece!  If we ever move I am pretty sure it will have to come with us!

I finally painted it Benjamin Moore Glacier White to match the trim in the rest of the house.


Last weekend we went to Jackson's Farm on Dayton Mountain. I picked up a few pumpkins!  I love the shape and color of the green ones.

The clock has been on the mantel for a while.  I added the pumpkins, iron stone, law books, and seasonal pumpkins.


Love the tape measure I got on the World's Longest Yard Sale.


A law firm in the building where Rich works was getting rid of a set of 200 of these law books.  Rich could have brought home the whole set and I told him I did not want any.  He brought home 20 and I can not count the times I have used them around the house as decoration.  I kick myself all the time for not having him get more!





Hope you all have a fun FALL weekend planned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment