Friday, January 25, 2013

Closet Progress

We turned what used to be the "pink side" of the master bathroom into a closet for me.

The closet before... as a bathroom.

 
 

This is what it has looked like for the past 11 months.  It was pretty useless aside from the dresser.



We took a quick trip to IKEA with the intention of just getting two Billy bookcases. Once we got there I was overwhelmed by all the options of storage they have.  I ended up with the PAX frames which go all the way to the ceiling and are two inches deeper the the Billy bookcase would have been.  I also got the inserts that fit inside.
PAX Wardrobe frame IKEA 10-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure. Sized for KOMPLEMENT interior organizers.

KOMPLEMENT Shelf insert IKEA 10-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure. 
Here is the closet after...
 I placed a PAX frame with an insert on each side of the existing dresser.  For nowI left the dresser as is but would like to paint it a more neutral color when I run out of things to do.


I am so glad I got the inserts!  They are perfect for shoes, purses, and jewelry.




On the back side of each wall I have two hanging shelves for clothes.  I am sad to say that I still take up the other closet in our master bedroom but at least that is better then having clothes scattered in four closets through out the house...


So glad to finally be utilizing this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment