Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Home Tour

It is hard to believe that this is our second Christmas downtown.

It has been fun and challenging going from 3,000+ square feet down to 759!  I will save those details for another post.

Hope you enjoy the tour!

The living room is where we spend most of our time.  Our dogs Grizz and Greta love looking out the window.




This is the second year I have used this pre-lit tree I purchased after Christmas one year from Michael's.  It is great!  You will never be untangling lights again!


When we were packing and planning our move I was very selective in the furniture I decided to bring with us.  This hutch was a must!  






If you have limited dining space in your home I would highly suggest a drop leaf table.  Our table stays folded down for just the two of us but can easily accommodate eight if we are entertaining.


The kitchen.  

I painted the back splash with chalk paint back in the summer and really like how it turned out.


It's so fun to change up the drawings with the seasons.


View from the kitchen to the living room.  


I have a weird obsession with deer antlers...


The bathroom.






The master. 

 I will be doing some tweaking in here soon!







More antlers...if you have seen the first season of True Detective this should freak you out lol!


My vanity area.  My morning routine is very simple, but a must is a place to sit down and do my makeup.


Last but not least is our hallway/foyer.


This area quickly becomes a catch all if we are not prompt about putting away our things....

Hope you enjoyed the tour!  

I know I have enjoyed decorating our home for Christmas and can't wait to spend this holiday season with family and friends!



1 comments:

  1. Your house looks like something out of a magazine or movie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete