Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Finds

What a day!  Cherish and I hit up several thrift stores today on a mission to find some bargains for her new apartment.
This would have made a nice TV cabinet but not quite big enough for Cherish's TV.

I have been thinking about replacing my rectangle table in the kitchen for a round one.  I really liked this one but there was no price tag and I was to lazy to go find someone, so with my luck when I go back on Monday it will be gone!
I still get very excited over stacks of dishes.
 However, I get more excited over the sight of boots!  Every time I go a thrift store I always browse the shoe section in hopes that I might find a good pair of vintage boots, over the years I have found several but never my size.  Today I hit the jack pot...cute boots in my size for $6.88!
After all the hoopla over my new boots we came across this little dresser.  It needs some paint and new handles but after we are done it will be Cherish's new TV stand.  We are going to remove the mirror and hope to use it somewhere in her new place.
 At $35.00 we had to get it!
 Cute desk
Cherish's next find of the day was this table and chairs.  It to needs a coat of paint and some TLC, but once we are done I think it will be really cute.
 This is what I came home with...an ironstone platter, my first trophy cup, and boots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment