Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello From Twin Brook

I blame my lack of blogging on the fact that I do not have a I phone anymore.  It used to be so convenient to snap pictures with my phone... much easier then lugging around a real camera!

I have been decorating for Christmas the last 2 weeks.  It takes me a week to pull everything out get it in its place and then a week to clean up...!


Last year I did not decorate for Christmas because we were in the middle of packing.  It has been exciting pulling out all my decorations and decorating our little house!  My favorite has been arranging my glass cabinets.  It has been six months since we installed our IKEA kitchen and we are still thrilled with it!


In between decorating and cleaning I have been taking care of this little guy!  Rich always had pets growing up while I had only a outside stray cat every now and then.  When we got married we compromised and said that once we had our own home and could have a fence we would get an outside dog.  Well here I am with a inside dog...!  We were on our way to visit my grandparents in Lillian, AL and stopped at a Chick-Fil-A on the way down and that is where I saw the cutest little Yorkie.  I told Rich I thought I could handle a dog it we got a small Yorkie.  Well about month after that we got Grizz!  He is a sweetie and will be even sweeter once he is potty trained...!


0 comments:

Post a Comment