Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

Here our a few pictures of our first Christmas at Twin Brook.  

This time last year construction was winding down but we were still not moved in and we were packing at the other house so it did not really feel like Christmas.

It was so nice to be able to host Christmas Eve brunch this year!

Kitchen



Christmas mantel




Loving this tiny cabinet I swiped from my mom.




Rich added the lights to my glass cabinets and we are so enjoying them along with our buffet of sorts!





Dinning room

This room is still very much a work in progress as is much of the house.



Still no table in the room.  I am currently debating on whether or not I even want to use this room for a dinning room or not.


The foyer


Master bedroom





PINK room


I always love putting this tree up with vintage ornaments from my great grandmother and some yard sale finds mixed in.


Living room

I used blue to decorate this tree and I was not sure if I really liked it, but looking at this tree now it is growing on me.


Every house needs some cotton right?

Christmas is not complete without a nativity somewhere in the house.  It helps keep the real reason for the season in focus.



We are loving our Grizzly!  So far he is really enjoying Christmas this year!




Note:  I have a Iphone again so I should start blogging on a much more regular basis.  The pictures however are not the best quality but it is the most convenient way for me to blog :)


1 comments:

  1. I vote for not using the dining room as a dining room because it's so cut off from the kitchen and the other eating area. Plus, I think you'd get a lot more use out of it if it were a cute office/crafting space. But that's just one gal's opinion!

    ReplyDelete