Monday, September 21, 2015

I'm Back!

Bonjour!  It is so depressing that I have missed an entire year of blogging!  I had some technical difficulty with my computer...I watched The Real Housewives on Project Free TV and gave my computer an onslaught of viruses...OOOPS!  
So for my birthday my wonderful husband got me a new 'puter!

Since I missed all of 2014 let me just say it was a great year!  Rich and I learned that we would become an auntie and uncle, we moved into a 750 sq. foot condo in downtown Chattanooga, and we were both lucky enough to take trips out West.

Here are the 2015 happenings so far....

Our nephew Will made his debut in January!


We enjoyed the only snow of the year downtown in February.


In March we celebrated Rich's 30th Birthday!


Our travels took us to DC, NYC, and Boston in April.


 In May Rich completed a half  Iron Man 70.3 miles!  So proud of him!


Father's Day was also celebrated in May :) 

All the cousins with Papaw


June brought old friends together and Callie got a spray tan, lol!


4th of July, one of my favorite holidays was celebrated on the beach in Lillian with family. 
.

August brought my 28th birthday on the 28th...Grizz thought kisses would be an appropriate gift. 


And last but not least....
My best pal got married in September!  So happy for her and her new hubby!

I am happy to be blogging again and hope you will follow along ;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment