Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weekend Happenings

At 8 am Saturday morning, even though it was drizzling rain we had a line of people waiting for us to open our yard sale!  We went into a slight panic mode as we had no idea people would wait in the rain for our sale!  The day was very successful as we were able to get rid of some things and clean/organize the garage in the process.

 

On Sunday we woke early and headed down to the river front to watch the Ironman triathalon.  
I have not owned a bike since I was probably 12.  Riding bikes is Rich's preferred method of transportation when he is downtown so he bought me a city bike pass.  So I hopped on my rented bike and we were off!


If you are not familiar with the Ironman, it is a triathlon that consists of a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bike ride, and a 26.2 run!  I will never be participating in this craziness!


We grabbed breakfast at Rembrandt's which was delicious.

Rich and I both had the Rancheros Eggs.


I could not resist the fruit tart which is always so light and fresh!


The rest of the day we were pretty useless ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment