Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekend Happenings

We had a gorgeous weekend in the Tennessee!  Temperatures in the 60's and blue skies...spring fever is really setting in!  

My parents invited us to enjoy hot dogs and smores around the fire on Saturday night.  We could not refuse!

Me and my little sister who is not so little anymore!  She will be graduating high school in May...tears!


Rich was really excited about dinner!  Hot dogs with all the fixins.


I made open face smores.  Did you know they make flat marshmallows now?  I actually prefer them over the traditional round ones.


For Christmas Rich and I bough my parents some lights for their back yard.  We installed them while we were there and they look so good.  I just love lights in trees!  These are from Costco and are a much better quality then the lights we have had from Target in the past.  They also come with 12 extra bulbs which is a huge plus!


I would say the first bonfire of 2016 was a success!   




0 comments:

Post a Comment