Monday, February 29, 2016

Splurge vs Steal

It is no secret that I love to shop!  Here are a few splurge vs. steals I thought I would share.

Gingham has always been one of my favorite fabrics.  I remember digging through my grandmas fabric drawers and pulling out all the colored gingham and just looking at it  and then reorganizing it.  I guess I should have learned to sew...but organization has always been more my style.

I love this gray duvet cover from Ballard Designs.

Gwyneth Buffalo Check 

It is a splurge at $109 for a Full/Queen



Ikea carries a very very similar version.

Emmie Ruta Duvet 

A steal at the sale price of $29.99 for a Full/Queen
Emmie Ruta Duvet on sale now for 29.99 for a Full/Queen


If Rich and I ever move back to a "house" where I will have the need for a dining room I would love to purchase some upholstered chairs.

These beauties are from  Restoration Hardware.

Bennett Parsons chair

These are a splurge at the starting price of $379.  The cost goes up depending on the fabric you choose.



This chair is from World Market and I actually prefer if over the one from Restoration Hardware.

Linen Tufted Zoey Chair

It is a steal at $249


Everyone is doing pendent lighting over their islands these days.  This is a cute option from Pottery Barn.

A splurge at $199 each!



A more budget friendly option would be this guy from Overstock.

Maisie Light

A steal at $79 each



Dish towels are a fun way to brighten up your kitchen and decorate for the seasons.

This is fun summery towel from Anthropology .

Fallen Quills

A big splurge for just a towel at $22.


Target carries this similar version.

Towel Feathers

A steal at $3.50 you can afford to by one for the sink and one for the oven!


There are so many home decor stores, discount stores such as HomeGoods, and online retailers you can always find the "look" for less!  Be patient, take time to enjoy the process of decorating, and of course the thrill of the hunt!





0 comments:

Post a Comment