Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hustle and Bustle

Wow..I feel like I have been going non stop!  We have been caulking/painting the crown and base boards at the house and Rich is working on patching the holes in the master bathroom ceiling.  Things are looking good at Twin Brook...but I am so ready to be moved in! 

Between packing and working on the house I have not put up one single Christmas decoration and I just started my shopping :{  I was at the Targe' tonight and there was a older couple in front of me grabbing their buggy and the man said to the lady, " Am I supposed to get lost?" and the lady said "No, I need your help this time."  So funny....  Anyway I hope all of you are enjoying the hustle and bustle of the season!  P.S. It is 11:48 I have been cleaning,washing, and packing and now I am watching Jay Leno... I am usually in bed by 9:30!

0 comments:

Post a Comment