Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

This is as festive as it got at my house for Christmas.  I usually put out tons of Christmas decorations but since I am trying to pack this is all I could muster.


Richard's family came over on Friday and Rebecca made all the ladies button letters!  LOVE!


We dinned on beans and greens!  So delish! 


We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family.

My aunt and uncle got my parents the cutest garden snail made out of recycled metal.


Christmas Morning!


Breakfast was cranberry/sausage quiche,Swiss and ham rolls, homemade sticky buns, and fruit salad. 


With all this time off you can bet that I have kept my helpers busy!  Christopher and Chloe have been painting trim and we are almost done.



Rich has been working hard on the bathroom.  We are going to try and have the tile laid right after the new year if I can ever get it on order...


I want to use porcelain tile that looks like Carrara marble.  I am going with porcelain because it is more durable and not as porous as marble.

We are going to put a 12 x 12 on the bathroom floor.

On the shower floor I am going with a 1" hexagon.  This will also be used as a accent in the shower shelves that we are putting in. 


Michelle's bathroom over at Ten June was my inspiration!  We are going with the 3" x 6" subway tiles for the shower walls just like Michelle.



Love love her grey vanity!  Not sure what color I am going to paint mine just yet, but this grey is looking good ;)


Well hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready for the new year!  I am hoping to just enjoy 2012.  2010 was all about the wedding and now 2011 we have been working on the house non stop...I am ready to just enjoy 2012 without any huge projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment