Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Barn Sale

I went to the Sweet Ila Mae's Barn Sale with my mom a few weekends ago.

It truly was out in the middle of nowhere and we got lost a few times.  We are the absolute worst with directions! 


When we finally arrived the vendors were putting last minute touches on their booths.  There were about 35 vendors inside and outside the pole barn. 
 




This pillow would be cute in the master bedroom with your wedding date on it.


I loved the paint job on this dresser.



Such sweet tea towels.



The Painted House was my favorite booth...no question about it!  These girls has the cutest stuff.  I wanted to buy everything.  I can't wait to make a trip to the shop in Cookville,TN!





I thought these wreaths cute...to bad I have two front doors and have to have two of everything...



Last but not least Van Loos Traveling Boutique was at the show.  Don't you love her pink van!  


We can't wait until the Fall show.  We may even be vendors...!

1 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed sweet Ila mate's barn sale. I was a vendor there! The photo of the cake tea towel was made in our booth! Thanks for the nice post!

    ReplyDelete