Wednesday, June 19, 2013

JCP

So I made a trip to J. C. Penny's after my  cousin posted a picture to Instagram of Martha Stewarts new line there.

When I walked in I was shocked...when did JCP get so cute?  I liked almost everything I saw.  I was with my sister Chloe when I went and I think I was embarrassing to her because I kept ewing and awing over everything and could not get over how cute it all was.

This is the Jonathan Adler display...cute I know.


I want all this plastic dishware for summer!  The tumblers are my favorite.


 Martha has the cutest paper goods section. 


She also has everything you would need for a candy bar.  
She also has rugs, curtains, and lighting from what I can tell on the JCP website.  I did not make it that far in the store.


There was also this demonstration area where I guess the give demonstrations/classes...maybe Martha will show up one day!  All this to say that if you have not been to JCP in awhile you will be pleasantly surprised!


0 comments:

Post a Comment