Friday, June 14, 2013

Lingerie Shower

 I had the privilege of co-hosting a lingerie show for my best friends sister Madeline.  She is getting married in a week!


I debated on whether or not to break up the table and use the kitchen and the dinning room.  But decided it would better if everyone was all together.  So I ended up making one large table which worked out well.  I dream of the day when I can have one large table and don't have to " rig up" something.


 Homemade stir sticks!  These turned our pretty cute and each girl wrote their initials on the heart so they could keep up with their glass throughout the night.


The food was served buffet style.



The desserts were to die for.  The cupcakes were made from angel food cake with a light whipped icing.  I love when something is super cute and tastes great.  The mini cheese cakes were fabulous.  The blueberry was my fave!


I tried to use what I already had around the house to decorate with.  I dug out my Christmas tinsel and silver beads, and mixed them in here and there.  I also made tissue paper flowers for the first time. I loved them! They were so easy to make and not to mention inexpensive!



 We had each of the girls decorate silly panties for Madie.  This was an easy and hilarious activity!


Such a fun group of girls!


The bride and her sister!


 As the girls left they each got a nail polish.


Congrats Madie and Andrew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment