Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

Rich and I took the week off and went to Perdido Key, FL with my family.  We did alot of relaxing and alot of eating...if you know my family you know we love food and eat just about 24/7...thank goodness we have a decent metabolism!

I stayed under the umbrella with my spray tan most of the time.  A review of my Versa spray tan to come...


My dad boiled some fresh gulf shrimp from Joe Patties and it was delish! 








 We ate plain boiled shrimp, shrimp Po Boys, and shrimp tacos!  After one day we had nothing by shells left!


We went to Great Aunt Agnes's house for the traditional 4th of July festivities.

Me and Chlo with our grandma.  We all have identical chins :)


Trying to get a picture with this guy....


We ended the night with fireworks on the beach!

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th as well and have enjoyed a few extra days of rest and relaxation!


0 comments:

Post a Comment