Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thoughts For Thursday

I cannot believe it is already Thursday, and Thanksgiving is fast approaching!

While Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays...I have never been crazy about fall decor.  I put a few pumpkins and deer antlers out in August...I know--way early!  But since our condo is so small, the seasons and holidays are really my only outlets for changing decor.  So as soon as Halloween was over the grand illumination took place, and with that Christmas is now in full swing at the Allens!

This is not a very clear picture, but you get the idea.  Lots of lights and sparkle!  This is the second year I have used this pre-lit tree I bought on sale at Michaels.  I have had several artificial trees with like a thousand individual branches and this tree is like a miracle compared to those! You literally put the three sections together, fluff the branches, and plug her up!


We do not have cable at our house so I am super super super super excited that Netflix has added some new HGTV shows!  My faves are Fixer Upper and Genevieve Gorder's NYC Apartment Renovation!
Love Chip and Joanna!  They are such a fun couple who are not afraid to share their Christian faith!

I have loved Genevieve since Trading Spaces on TLC.



Those of you who are from Chattanooga know that the Choo Choo a historic landmark is getting a much needed facelift!  Part of the renovation is a new restaurant and oyster bar called STIR, scheduled to open on November 16th.  


Rich and I can't wait to try it out!

They have artisanal ice...Whatever that is.

Thoughts for Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment