Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday

When I discovered the blog world years ago, one of the first blogs I started following was Pure Home Style by Lauren Liess.  Her blog is the perfect mix of design and family life.  I love the way she effortlessly mixes old with new and always brings is elements from nature to finish off a room.  I am a sucker for a vase full of branches or a lush fern.  I am so excited for her first book, Habitat and I wish her all the best!  

Even though I have never met her in person she seems so nice and her family is just too cute!


Last week I went to the opening of the Refindery a new antique store here in Chattanooga.  The store is wonderful!  It is full of unique pieces and there is just about something for everyone.  I found this beautiful chest I would love to add to my collection...love the blue!


My hair dresser had these boots on today and I wanted to steel them off her feet!  The mid calf height was so cute on!






0 comments:

Post a Comment