Monday, February 15, 2016

Weekend Happenings

Last week we celebrated my mom's birthday a few days early at St. John's.  

Dinner was delish!

Happy Birthday Mom! xoxox


We came back to our house for some homemade bread pudding that Rich made.  

All the kidos and Mom


I put up a few Valentine decorations.


My chalkboard pantry door is literally one of my favorite things in the condo!  

I am always changing it up for different holidays!


Rich picked up these flowers at Costco.  They are miniature carnations and almost look like wild roses.  I love them and normally dislike carnations in there normal size but miniature anything is always cute!




I ate way to many peanut M & M's....


Sunday we had lunch at my parents house.  My mom decorated with these sweet vintage Valentine's!




Hope you all had a great Valentine's!


0 comments:

Post a Comment