Thursday, May 19, 2011

Extravaganza Day #1

Mom and I hit the road this morning headed for the Springfield Extravaganza in Ohio.  Since the show does not start until Friday, we took our time getting to Ohio and made a few stops along the way.  Our first stop was in Berea, Kentucky; here we visited this log cabin that sells handmade crafts and art created by the students of Berea College.

 I would have loved to have gone to this college and just created things all day.  They have some really talented students!





 Next stop was IKEA, which we just stumbled upon!  This was our first time!


 Ohh lookie here!  What do you know...IKEA has my farm sink for pennies!


 I had heard that the IKEAs were huge, but I was not expecting 3 whole floors, a restaurant, and a daycare!


 You can't really tell from this picture but this chair is covered in grey gingham...and it is comfy!


 I love this wicker basket for a coffee table.


 I think two of these wicker chairs would look great at the end of a kitchen or dining room table.


 Okay, so I literally obsessed over this child's tea set the whole way through the store! 

 

 I am really into grey right now. I would love to have the grey rug on the end to go with my grey gingham chair.


Can you believe it all we came out of the store with was our IKEA pencil! 

P.S. Everything at IKEA is much cuter in person then it is online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment