Saturday, July 23, 2011

The guys are 95 percent done with my goal for the weekend, tile removal!  THANK YOU!!!


Christopher looking like a pro operating the tile machine...I don't know its official name but it did a pretty good job breaking up the 12 x 12 tiles.


While the tile machine was good, the muscle of these guys got the job done! 


While the guys pulled up tile and backer board the gals pulled up nails with the help of the Super Wonder Bar!  regardless of what type of home improvement project you are doing I guarantee the Super Wonder Bar will come in handy!


Today was such a success!  I love seeing this pile of tile ready for a trip to the dump!  Next weekend we will be tackling the french drains, and I hope to nail down a paint color for the walls and for the crown molding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment