Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fall


With kids going back to school and school supplies out at all the stores I can't help but be excited that fall is right around the corner! 

Even though I have been out of school for awhile I still pick up a few notebooks and markers....I have always had an obsession with school supplies.



I am ready to wear boots.


And blazers


I don't think we will be in the house until Christmas so I probably want be doing any fall decorating but this wheel barrel filled with pumpkins is so cute.


Camp fires



Chili! 

 I can't wait for my favorite season so I can enjoy all these things!



1 comments:

  1. You're killing me! I LOVE Fall and maybe by then my feet won't be too swollen to fit into boots and I'll have a cute accessory to carry around (MAYBE!) ;-).

    ReplyDelete