Friday, September 2, 2011

Thoughts

I saw these on Jones Design Company, and even though I do not have kids I can appreciate these bag lunch ideas found here.


It is football time in Tennessee!  And like my cousin Annie I am going to try my best to enjoy the football season!


Thank goodness it is not time to paint because I am having second thoughts about my Manchester Tan paint color...  It is alot darker when it is on the wall...I like it, but also think that if I cover all my walls with it it will just look like a bunch of mud!  Paint color...TBD!


I am ready to be in my new house, I feel like we are moving so slow!  I told Rich this is going to be a marathon weekend!  I hope to get a lot of things done. 


I got my new IKEA catalogue today and it had so many cute things in it at great prices!  I have been hooked ever since my first visit!  I want this bed for the guest room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment