Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Master Bath Vanity

The time has finally come for me to start making some more decisions....  The master bathroom demo is in full swing, and I need to figure out what type of vanity to put in.  I know for sure we are going with a double vanity or two separate sinks.  It is a must! 

I really like this center cabinet that separates these two vanities and especially love how the top is glass.


This double vanity is so pretty.  I love how it is on legs making it look more like a piece of furniture rather then a typical cabinet unit.


I hate having a lot of "junk" on any counter space whether is be in the kitchen or bathroom, so this pedestal sink option is appealing, but in the long run proably not practical.


One thing I do know, is that I am going to with a stained finish on the cabinets.  I like the idea of finding a pair of dresers or a old buffet and converting it into a vanity.


P.S. I hate the time change......

0 comments:

Post a Comment