Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Our Thanksgiving weekend was fun and productive. 
Thanksgiving day was laid back, eating good food, and enjoying the company of friends and family as well as celebrating Chloe's 14th birthday! 

She is such a sweetheart!


On Friday night we went down town for the grand illumination and enjoyed the boat parade.


Between me and my mother-in-law all the crown got one coat of paint before it is installed. 
This is not all of it...more in the other room!  Working with 16 foot pieces you run out of room really fast.


Rich worked on installing drywall in the master bath.  I love that he enjoys getting his hands dirty and doing the work himself. 


I have started packing the things that are not needed for everyday life and that would be just about everything in my house!  I have so many dishes, nick-knacks, table cloths...and the list goes on.  I am amazed that I moved in this house five years ago and it was sparsely furnished and now every room is full and every closet is busting at the seams.  Makes me want to move to NYC where you have limited space and must only keep the things that are most important to you.


While packing, to keep my energy up I snacked on one of my favorite Christmas treats!  Still shooting for December 22nd for move in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment