Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend Happenings


Even though we still have a lot to do it is so nice not having our weekends consumed with construction projects!  Here are some random happenings from our construction free weekend!

 Mom went "dumpster diving"and picked up this oak table! One of the legs was a little wobbly, but nothing that couldn't be fixed.  We left our old kitchen table behind at the other house so this will be perfect until I can decide what I really want. 


I ordered these curtains from Target and can not wait until they arrive!  These will be going in the dining and living rooms.  The rooms are right across from each other so I decided to keep the widow treatments the same.


We have three camilia bushes in the front yard that are in full bloom.  I am not sure they are supposed to be blooming right now...  I think they have the seasons mixed up because of all the crazy weather we have been having.


On Friday we had tornadoes touch down all around us.  So thankful we did not have any damage.

We made a trip to Southeastern Salvage which has tons of Restoration Hardware pieces right now!  I had my eye on this little table!


I watched my first episode of SMASH.  It moved kind of slow so I am not sure how I feel about it.  I am going to try and catch a few more episodes on Hulu.
Rich loves this little Indian restaurant called the Curry Pot just down the street from us.  I always resist going not because its bad but just because I don't really love their food.  Well this all changed on Saturday when Rich assured me that the Saturday buffet was going to change my opinion of this little hole in the wall.  Well he was right--the Saturday buffet was delightful!  This is a picture of Rich's 2nd plate ;)


 This coming weekend we are going to try and start work on our new garden spot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment