Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend Happenings

 Rich worked on getting some seeds started for our garden.  We are planting all kinds of veggies including egg plant and some zinnas of course.  I hope my zinnias do as well as they did last year.  I would love to take them to this little farms market they have in Brainerd this summer!


Our future garden spot which needs some TLC.   



Such a pitiful little shed.  We actually had to fix the floor in that old thing for our home inspection...crazy I know!


This is a old picture of the back of the house before we installed new doors but the mud hole still looks the same.  One of the first things we did when we got the house was tear down the rickety deck.  I can't wait to put something down for a patio.  I have no idea if I want pavers, stone, bricks,or a concrete slab...


I love/hate this fence in our back yard.  It consists of two chain link fences stacked on top of each other thank goodness they are covered in vines!  But the problem with the vines is that they are a breeding ground for mosquitoes which I hate, but they provide so much privacy which I love.


Maybe one day our shed and yard will look like this.




0 comments:

Post a Comment