Wednesday, October 21, 2015

5 Year Anniversary

Over the past week Rich and I celebrated our five year anniversary in Mexico at El Dorado Seaside Suites.  It was just lovely!  We did a lot of relaxing and eating!

This was the sunrise on our first day.  


We walked this jetty almost every day and saw lots of tropical fish.  We also went snorkeling one day and it was so fun!  I had never been snorkeling before because I really hate the way the salt water makes my skin feel but I gave it a go and was glad I did!


The beach was lined with cabanas which I loved since I prefer to be in the shade.




One afternoon the resort set up a painting station on the pier and we painted coconuts which was right up my alley!


We were told to place our coconuts wherever we wanted on the resort.  There were tons everywhere! 


On one of our last days we ventured in to Tulum to see the Mayan Ruins.  It was HOT...








We had a great time and really enjoyed our resort.  We  would highly recommend El Dorado Seaside Suites and if you ever go definitely book a massage at the spa, it was heavenly!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment