Friday, October 23, 2015

Simple Prints

I prefer Instagram over Facebook these days.  I recently saw an add pop up on my Instagram feed for a company called Simple Prints which allows you to make photo books straight from your phone.  This intrigued me because I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually had photos developed and placed in a photo album...our 5 year wedding anniversary was last week and we still don't have a wedding album of our over priced professional photographers pictures...opps!

So all that to say I downloaded the Simple Prints app and made a photo book of our trip to the East Coast this past spring.  It was so easy to use and arrived in the mail a few days later.  The quality is great and the whole process was so convenient!

This book has been a great addition to our coffee table and I look forward to making more!





Cherish, get ready for a book all about my fur babies LOL!


0 comments:

Post a Comment