Thursday, April 1, 2010

Marburger


I feel like everyone but me is headed to Marburger, TX also known as Round Top, for this springs big SHOW! I'm so jealous of all the gals who are already there or are on their way to a land of glorious junk! I am committing now to go to the Fall show, September 28-October 2...Mom are you getting all this because you are coming too! Here is a booth from last years show that was done by Theresa of Time Worn Interiors, just to give you a taste of what I'm missing... There are over 350 dealers spread over 43 acres...can you imagine?

Click on this link to see the whole booth...it is soo cute!

http://cottagegardens-theresa-smith.blogspot.com/2009/04/spring-at-marburger-farms.html

1 comments:

  1. I will meet you there! I want to go so bad and it's ridiculous I haven't been yet!

    ReplyDelete