Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Happenings

 On Friday I managed to drag Rich to Home Goods.  Our master bathroom vanity is being installed on Monday and I wanted to look for some mirrors.

Here are some of the goodies we saw.

I really liked this little stool.  A year ago I don't think it would have even caught my eye.  I am going through a little style crisis...I am not really sure what my style is these days....eclectic?


Same with these lamps.


I love that you can fill these.


"puffs"


Wish I had a cute garden to put this in.


Great for outdoor dining, this would be really cute with mason jars filled with silverware.


Wish I had these for the laundry room.


 We did have some luck with mirrors!  Rich looks excited doesn't he ?!?


I had Rich working on "honey do's" all weekend!  First on his list was taking down this monstrosity and replacing it with something more appealing.  I am hoping everything goes smooth with our vanity and I will do a whole master bed/bath post.


We also went to a lovely wedding, more on that later!


And the best for last!  Happy Mothers Day!  Had a great afternoon with my mom.  I can't wait until my kitchen is done so I can cook for her! Love ya Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment