Monday, June 4, 2012

Bathroom Update


My favorite plumbers! 

Dad and Chloe got everything hooked up and leak free this past week!

The knee space finally arrived and was installed incorrectly.  Are you surprised?  

Do you see the gap on the side of the marble under the sink top?  That should not be there.


So the cabinet people made a 5th trip to my house to day to make adjustments and add trim around the base.  I am finally happy with it, but my goodness I think I have some gray hairs!


We sure have come along way from the his and her saloon bathroom!  I never took great before pictures of the bathroom but here is a glimpse of what it looked like during demo.  It was ugly and chopped into 5 different areas!






Ahh this is much better!  There are still somethings that need to be done but we are fully functioning!







0 comments:

Post a Comment